Saturday, April 27, 2013

My latest pants for weekend walking.

Hi everyone,

I've been busy making a very practical pair of trousers.  Every so often my husband and I go on a walking weekend.  My old walking trousers have seen better days, and I had some stretch cotton twill leftover from my exercise pants, so I decided to use it to make a pair of very comfortable pants:


And me wearing them:


 For further details about these trousers (what pattern I used and so on), visit my blog:

http://sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/weekend-walking-trousers.html?showComment=1367109834940#c2675200673438773780

Happy sewing everyone

Sarah Liz :-)

4 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to create workout wear! You are right when you say we need all types of clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me as well. I definitely need work out pants and tops! I am going to start looking for patterns for those really soon. Good job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies, thank you. I've been filling in the big gaps in my wardrobe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...I want to make some workout wear as well. Great job Sarah!

    ReplyDelete