Monday, January 14, 2013

Me Made Mondays Challenge

For the last two years, there were a serious of "me made <insert month here> challenges that swept many sewing blogs.  The challenge could be older than two years; I've only noticed it since 2011.  Anyway, I never participated in one because I don't think I have enough self-made clothing to wear every day of a given month.  

But every Monday or most Mondays?  I think I can handle that.  As part of this fantastic journey on which we are all about to embark, how about we commit to wearing something we made on Mondays?  If you can do every Monday, that's great.  If not, that's great too!  Just wear and share.  We can start...um...whenever, I suppose. 

Thoughts?

L

10 comments:

  1. I love this idea!
    Is it wear "something" you made or wear an outfit you made?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to go with the path of least resistance and say "something" you made. =)

      Delete
  2. Lynn,
    I love this idea, too! I think it will encourage us to keep producing garments that we can rotate into the line up.... Yay!!! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I don't have much but it will be fun to participate in this as well. This will push me to make more garments to keep up with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can do it as long as it's "something" and not the whole outfit. Otherwise I'd have to start making some pants stat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I asked.... I've made lots of bottoms, but I haven't made any tops.

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad to see you all are joining me in the me-made-mondays challenge!

    ReplyDelete