Saturday, January 5, 2013

GETTING READY FOR SOME GROWNUP SEWING



It’s been ages since I’ve sewn anything grownup
related, I’ve been doing craft shows for over 20 years, been known to quilt once in while which I’m working on two at the moment, today is the day to get everything organized, patterns, fabrics etc. well I have tons & tons of fabric but it’s all more in line for Annie's,

home decor, quilts etc.. what a great excuse to go shopping for my fabric lol!but I have been collecting patterns  just incase I had time to sew up something grownup one of these days and this is what this challenge is all about, sewing for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Helen...this should be a fun journey for you! I look forward to seeing your work. I agree...it's a great excuse to go shopping for fabric!!! whoo too

    ReplyDelete