Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Confession Time

I have a confession to make . . . . . I have just come back from a fabulous holiday in Australia & New Zealand, and I succumbed to purchasing a T-Shirt . . . . it was just too cute and will remind me of walking barefoot on the beach on Waiheke Island, NZ.

So here is a picture of me on holiday wearing Me Made clothes (and being photo-bombed by Ayers Rock) - does that make it any better?!!!





I am wearing a linen skirt and top from Singer Perfect Plus.  I mixed and matched a number of Me Made clothes with just a few RTW items, and I had a huge amount of combinations to wear :)

Read more on my blog!

PS.  Am I forgiven?

3 comments:

  1. girl you should of let the hubby buy it then there would be no confessions but you didn't hear that from me lol! & before I get sent to time out I have not bought anything "yet" lol! glad you had a great vacation!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...YES! Travel is always a good reason for not sewing. You are not forgiven for not taking me with you, though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I guess since you can't make your own souvenir t-shirt you get a pass. Beautiful photo bomb...I need to had that on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete