Saturday, September 6, 2014

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

As I sat here with my coffee this morning, scrolling through  blog land, updating blogs, bla bla bla you know busy stuff lol! I noticed one of my older post showing  under  the "you might also like " boxes , it was my very first post for SEW YOUR OWN WARDROBE  back in Sept of 2013, with tears of joy I began to recall meeting  new friends from all around the world, the advice, the laughs, the culture, we shared with each other, as I sit here saying good morning, many are reading this saying goodnight, ohh the friends, the joys, the heartaches, the dreams we've all shared from all around the globe, I often wonder where are they now

so I was thinking Vita, how about a  where are they now reunion ? a linky party  to  re introduce ourselves, share links to our first post or could even copy/paste that  post into the new post lol! ,links to the 1st thing we've made, just a good ole reunion party, I'm sure you could come up with a snazzy mane lol! whatta ya think? that's just my thoughts for today lol!

Helen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! Love this post.... Look for my response in a day or two.... :-)

    ReplyDelete