Saturday, June 21, 2014

An overdue apology!

Please accept my apology!
I tried to convert the blogger blog over to WordPress.... I haven't been successful.  The biggest challenge was finding a template that was as "seamstress friendly" as the current one on this site.  Therefore, I've decided to leave it here for now. This works for us....

I have, however, secured a new domain name for us. So, July 1, 2014, the domain name will be www.sewyourownwardrobechallenge.com

If you've tried to post or comment on what I tried to establish as the new blog, ignore it. I will take it down as of today. We can resume operations here.

Again...my apologies. Vita

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are hard at work. This challenge is so wonderful. I've really honed my skills and I feel like a real seamstress now.

    ReplyDelete