Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Style your Stash and Build Your Wardrobe

Hi everyone - I thought I should let you know that I am hosting this sew-a-long from 1st June until 2013  Some of you are already on board. This is a fun only, no guilt, sew only what you like when you like from the stash, sew-a-long.  No pledges, no promise, no rules, no deadlines and no stress (except those you make yourself :) ).

I think this will be a really good opportunity to shop from your stash and make garments for the Sew Your Own Wardrobe for a Year Challenge. 

It's also a chance to meet new sewists (or stashists?) and get some new motivational mojo.

L has posted a link to my post about this challenge, but here it is again if you want to Sew Your Wardrobe by using your Stash:

http://sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/2013-style-stash-sew-long-starts-june.html


If you want to join, just post a comment or email me stylishsarah251@gmail.com

Sarah Liz:)

No comments:

Post a Comment